A weather warning has been announced for Ireland.
Our letting and property management services can be contacted as normal. Please regularly check updated weather warnings by Met Eireann.
Tips to help you during cold weather
Below are some tips to help you during cold weather.
- Ensure that you have adequate heating oil/solid fuel as appropriate.
- Ensure you have adequate provisions for a couple of days and have regular hot drinks and meals.
- If there are problems with the water do not leave the tap open as this can cause flooding when water supply returns.
- Where there is ice/snow ensure that pathways etc are clear.
- Do not make any unnecessary journeys.
- If you’re away from your property during the winter, it’s important to make sure the pipes don’t freeze. As a precaution it’s best to set a timer so the heating comes on at the coldest parts of the day at a low temperature.
- Keep room doors slightly open to allow the warm air to move around the house.