- Dunaras Village, Gaillimh, County Galway, H91, Éire
- Customer Service: to respond to guest requests as issued from the office administrator.
- Carry out a property check before guest arrival, to ensuring the property is fully ready for check-in, using a checklist.
- Carry out a property check after guest departure to ensure the property is left in an acceptable condition after guest departure.
- Occasional assistance in the Reception office with admin duties or covering the front desk in the absence of the administrator.
The role requires open communication and flexibility.
30 hours per week.
Reporting to the Senior Administrator and Operations Manager.