Dunaras Accommodation Village is located on the west side of Galway City and is offering attractive self-catering accommodation for the summer months of June-August 2019. The apartments are fully fitted and offer a variety of accommodation from 2 bedrooms sleeping 2 to 3 bedroom sleeping 6. All the bedrooms have a bathroom ensuite.
Dunaras is only a 15-minute walk to Salthill where one can find sandy beaches, the Salthill promenade, bars, restaurants, casinos, amusements and so much more. The vibrant city of Galway is just a 10-minute drive away but there is a complimentary shuttle bus onsite 6 days a week and there is also public transport available. Being on the outskirts of the city, Dunaras acts as a perfect gateway to Connemara where one can find sites such as Kylemore Abbey, the Connemara National Park and Killary Adventure Centre as well as glorious beaches and rugged landscapes.
- Available for June, July and August 2018.
- 2-3 bedroom apartments available.
- All bedrooms have a bathroom ensuite.
- Just 15-minute walk to Salthill and a 10-minute drive to Galway City.
- Dunaras is the perfect base point for travelling Connemara.
- Ideal for groups or families.
- Complimentary Shuttle bus to Salthill and City Centre.
- Free Wifi available.
Address: Dunaras Village, Bishop O’Donnell Road, Galway
Tel: 00353 91 397444
What Our Guests say about Dunaras…
No frills budget accommodation, rates from €70.00 per night.
Well maintained and fully fitted to include cutlery, crockery and utensils. Linen & towels included.
Open spaces and well maintained grounds.
Fully managed accommodation, onsite reception, security presence onsite, late arrivals catered for.