Trust our experienced team of licensed property management professionals to expertly manage your commercial or residential property.
We don’t just have one person managing your property but an entire team of people. We have managed hundreds of estates on behalf of owners’ management companies. Our highly skilled team ensures your estate’s financial, legal and insurance obligations are being effectively managed on your behalf.
Your designated property manager will take the lead and act as the main contact person. However, your property will also benefit from a designated credit controller, accounts technician, and a customer service team. This team is monitored by the Head of Property Management. Our team’s expertise forms a protective circle around your estate.
Existing clients can find our Guide to using MyBlockman here.
If you have any questions that are not answered in our FAQs, please get in touch.
Sample Clients & Properties
As a leading property management company, Winters manage a large amount of developments throughout the country from the Boireann Bheag residential development in Roscam, Galway to mixed use developments such as Centrepoint in Galway and a number of apartment complexes in Dublin. We have long standing working relationships with many owner management companies going back over 20 years. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide quality services to our customers on an ongoing basis.
Over the past number of years we have been appointed as managing agents to a large amount of new build developments due to our recognised skills in owner management company structures and regulation. This is an acknowledgement of our expertise in setting up owners management companies to ensure the long term needs of a development are taken care of.
Property Management Agent Functions & Services
General Services: These services are managed by your designated property manager, support administrator and our field support team.
- Common area cleaning
- Common area electricity charges
- Garden and ground maintenance (where applicable)
- Block insurance
- Lift insurance and maintenance fees (if applicable)
- Window and chimney fees (if applicable)
- Waste removal
- Routine site inspections by management personnel
- Attend to telephone enquiries and written correspondence from owners and residents
Financial Services: These services are managed by your dedicated property manager, finance prime, credit control team and the company financial director.
- Provision of a Reserve Sinking Fund to allow for budgeting for any major capital expenditure items
- Apportion and collect service charges from the owners
- Deal with the Inspector of Taxes and Collector General on tax matters
- Bookkeeping, accounting, maintaining bank accounts and reconciling statements
- Prepare financial reports for management meetings
- Liaise with the management company’s auditors and issue audit reports and financial statements
- Members have access to their accounts online
Professional Services: These services are managed by your dedicated property manager, administration support, company financial director and company managing director.
- Auditor’s fees
- Secretarial fees
- Advise on block insurance matters and handle common area insurance claims
- Liaise with the management company’s legal adviser and other professional advisers as necessary
- Attend board meetings and the Annual General Meeting
- Advise the board of directors and/or committee generally in relation to the provisions of the lease agreements and management covenants
- Issue information and advice to the new owners – obtain contact addresses
- Deal with breaches of house rules
- Obtain quotations and proposals from qualified contractors, as necessary
- Check, approve and pay creditors’ invoices
- Arrange and supervise routine common area repairs and maintenance contracts
- Project management
Head of Property Management
Noel has over 20 years’ experience in property management in both the public and private sectors in Ireland and the UK. He joined Winters Property Management in 2008. He manages a team of Property Managers and Property Services Agents. He holds a current licence with the Property Services Regulator and is a member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. He is a certified LEAN yellow belt and is working towards green belt certification. Winters Property has been named Property Management Company of the Year at the 2016 and 2017 Irish FM Awards.