How do I provide my electricity provider with a meter reading in an apartment block?

I live in an apartment block and my electricity provider wants me to provide a photo of my meter as the reads have been estimated for some months. How do I do this?

It’s not uncommon for utility companies to require a read to provide a correct bill that reflects the usage from an apartment.

Other instances where a meter reading may be required is when tenants are vacating a property or a switch in providers is desired.

All owner management companies (OMC) otherwise known as estates that are managed by Winters Property Management are set up for a quick effective process to obtain the requested information making it easier for landlords and tenants.

We have a team of dedicated people across our sites each week who have the access to the meter room and the knowledge of where each meter is located for each property.

In 2019 in line with our ongoing LEAN process in the office we streamlined this process and made it even more accessible for clients who can now request a meter read 24 hours a day via our website here.

All that is needed is to fill in the property address and an email address we do the rest with a photo of your read provided to you within 7 working days.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or need further assistance our customer service team are available on 091-771935 or via