Lettings FAQ

Welcome to our Lettings FAQ

All FAQs

Letting FAQs

Unfortunately, due to the current COVID 19 restrictions in place we cannot offer open viewings on the property.

  • If¬†you¬†are¬†interested¬†in¬†a¬†property¬†you¬†must¬†submit¬†your¬†completed¬†application¬†form (Part 1) including the¬†required written¬†references to¬† letting@winterspm.com¬†¬†
  • At¬†this¬†time¬†it¬†would¬†be¬†a¬†good¬†idea¬†to¬†include¬†a cover letter to the landlord explaining who you are, what your situation is, if you need any forms¬†to¬†be¬†signed,¬†any¬†relevant¬†information¬†you¬†would¬†like¬†the¬†landlord¬†to¬†know¬†about¬†you.
  • Should you be selected for viewing all references provided will be contacted beforehand for confirmation.¬†
  • All¬†of¬†this¬†information¬†will¬†be¬†shared with¬†the¬†landlord¬†of¬†the property.

On the top right hand corner of this website, click on Letting Application Form or CLICK HERE

If you do not have an employment or tenancy reference you can use a character reference. If you are self-employed ‚Äď a letter from your accountant.

We do not tend to do many short term lettings, most of our properties are available for a minimum of one year.  If we have a property available for a shorter period than 1 year, it will be clearly stated on the advert.  All our properties are advertised on our website and on www.daft.ie.  


However, our student villages can offer short term lettings & can be contacted as follows ‚Äst

Centrepoint Apartments, please email info@centrepointapartments.com or call 091 381000

Save the document and from there you can right click on it with adobe acrobat and do fill and sign.  This can also be done from your mobile phone if you do not have access to a laptop or computer.

Every property is different so please check with us before applying with details of your pet.


We only let properties as a full unit where all tenants are jointly and severally responsible, we do not let on a room basis.

If you are already renting a property from us and wish to add an additional tenant, you will need to contact your letting agent to discuss. The landlord must accept and approve the applicant before the new tenant can move into the property.

Once you have sourced a suitable tenant, they are required to submit their application form along with 2 x written references.  An email must be submitted to letting@winterspm.com from all of the other tenants confirming that they are aware of the change of tenant and agree to same.  Please note the proposed new tenant will be going through an approval process like all original tenants had to go through at the beginning of the tenancy.  They are not to move into the property until the Landlord has approved their application.  


The new tenant must agree to the terms and conditions of the lease and be aware the property is not let on a per room basis, it is let as a unit where all tenants are jointly and severally responsible. 


An administration fee of ‚ā¨30 applies per change and must be paid to our office once the new tenant is approved.¬† The necessary paperwork will then be issued to the tenant for signature. ¬† All deposit and rent payment details are agreed between the tenants. ¬† ¬†


Please note we cannot process the application until all paperwork and references have been received. 

Once approved, the new tenant will need to submit a copy of photo ID & PPS Number.  

The landlord must accept the applicant before the new tenant can move into the property.

If your ESB meter is accessible to you, you can get a ‚Äúmeter key‚ÄĚ in any good hardware shop and take your own readings.¬† If you do not have access to your meter, the Management Company for the development you reside in can take your reading.¬†


If Winters Property Management are the managing agent of your development, please visit our website - https://winterspm.com/request-a-meter-reading/

You just need your details, the property address detail and if it is an electric or gas meter.

There are¬†two¬†different types of tenancy agreements so this depends on what type of agreement you have signed.¬† If you are in a ‚ÄúPart 4 Tenancy Agreement‚ÄĚ, please see RTB¬† https://www.rtb.ie/ending-a-tenancy/notice-periods-that-a-landlord-should-give for notice requirements.¬† If you are in a ‚ÄúFixed Term Tenancy Agreement‚ÄĚ this means you must see out the term of your tenancy before issuing notice.¬† Please refer to your tenancy agreement to find out which agreement you have in place.¬† Your notice must be provided in writing to¬†letting@winterspm.com.¬†¬†Please ensure to include your property address.