Enda McGuane, MD of Winters Property will be a speaker at the National Construction Summit that takes place tomorrow, 14th of March.
This will be the 5th Annual National Construction Summit. It takes place in Citywest Dublin and expects to have over 3,000 people in attendance.
The key themes for this year’s conference are:
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Jobs, skills, training and education
- Infrastructural Investment
- Public & Private housing
- Building materials & services innovation
Enda will be speaking about Winters expertise in dealing with commercial property and his presentation is titled “Asset Lifecycle Modelling: Physical Asset v Digital Asset”.
Speaking about the event, Enda said:
Recent years have seen international property investors increasingly focussed on longer-term financial returns and reducing the impact on the environment. This presentation will discuss the practical implications this has for Construction and FM professionals. In particular, it will look at the shift in mindset which sees property as a digital asset as well as a physical asset.
Key Information Points of Enda’s presentation are:
- Whole Lifecycle Costing (WLC) – The true costs of owning a property.
- Role of Lean Construction and Building Information Modelling in enabling Digital Assets.
- Benchmarking and environmental standards.
- What data the FM professional requires to support WLC